Advice from Benjamin Dell
- Thought it would be cool to host a couple of webinars over the summer with experts. Simply as a way to deliver value to our customers.
- Reached our to existing Missinglettr customers to see if any interest in doing a webinar with me. 300 replied!
- Decided to the stakes and turn it into a 2 week online conference, with 100+ live talks.
- First reviewed list of 300 and chose 75 credible experts and got them to secure their place.
- Next I had a goal to fill the remaining 25 slots with known CEO’s / brands / speakers. Ended up achieving that goal with speakers like Ash Maurya and Brennan Dunn. As well as CEO’s and speakers from brands like Baremetrics, Groove, GoSquared, HelpDocs, AppSumo etc.
- Now in process of securing sponsorship slots for the conference.
- Since entire conference platform has been built from scratch I’ve decided to spin it out into its own product.
This has all been achieved, from idea to execution in 6 weeks. And without a penny being spent.